
I began attending MOPS meetings in October of 2007. This was only after several people had encouraged me to join a MOPS group since Kennedy was born. So, it took me 3 years to do it, but I absolutely love it. MOPS is a great Christian organization of women who are Mother's of Preschoolers. I was going to write about MOPS and give you details, but going to the website and reading about it will better serve you. Once you read about the organization and their goals and mission statement, I encourage those of you who are Mother's of Preschoolers to consider joining a group. If you are one of those people that doesn't enjoy just showing up somewhere that you don't know anyone, then please feel free to go with me. There is more than one group that meets in Conway. One meets weekly I believe in the morning. That was not convenient for me, so I joined the group that meets monthly in the evening. Our next meeting is this Thursday evening at 6:30 at Fellowship Bible Church. Please contact me if you are interested in attending. I would LOVE to grow our group! If you don't live in Conway, then you can find a group in your area on the MOPS website. That's what I did and I don't regret it!



No comments:
Post a Comment