Erica & Nicole, I have met the challenge and my answers are below.
1. Cary & I are both 34 years old, but I am older by 10 weeks.
2. I was in FBLA in high school and competed in the state-wide "superwrite" competition...and placed!
3. I spent 8 hours one Saturday to get my Hunter's Ed card from AR Game & Fish.
4. I prefer my dumplings without chicken in them.
5. Shellfish is by far my favorite food category. I also love anything lemon or lime flavored. Cary is allergic to shellfish & citric acid. (o:
6. I worked at a jewelry store in high school.
7. I attended college in Texarkana, Conway & Little Rock, acquired 120+ hours, but do not have a degree.
8. One of my favorite movies ever is Dead Poets' Society.
9. I LOVE 80s music.
10. I will wear polish on my toenails, but not on my fingernails.
11. I was a Sigma Kappa in college and was the Social Chairman.
12. I grew up three doors down from Mike Huckabee's parents.
13. I have kept some sort of color on my hair since I was 14 years old.
14. I lettered in band in high school.
15. I went to college at UCA on a band scholarship playing my clarinet and twirling a baton.
16. I didn't know I could sing until I was about 23-24 years old.
17. I was saved at age 8, lived way outside the center of God's Will for 16 years, and came back to him at 24 years old!
18. I had a nose job when I was 14 years old.
19. I got frost bite on my toes when I was in high school.
20. I still keep my batons handy at all times so I can twirl them at a moment's notice.
21. I am obsessive compulsive about clutter in my house.
22. I am very afraid of the water. I was in college before I could even put my face in the water while in the shower.
23. I am not a big chocolate fan.
24. I was the 1989 Jr. Miss SW Arkansas (a.k.a. Watermelon Princess).
25. I was the 1990 Miss Hempstead County.
Disney with the Dance team!
1 year ago



1 comment:
Learn something new everyday :) I am so excited about tomorrow and I KNOW you are too! You and Baby Kate will be in my prayers!!!
Post a Comment