April 22, 2008

This is the day...

...this is the day, that the Lord has made, that the Lord has made. You know the rest. I have been asking for several days, "Is it Tuesday yet?" WOOO HOOO - It's finally Tuesday! In case you are wondering, it is 3:53 am right now. I took something to help me sleep and got a little over 5 hours of good sleep. Now I'm awake and groggy from the meds, but so anxious I can't think of laying back down. Maybe that will change after a while.

99% of everything that I wanted to get done before this day is actually done. And thanks to my parents, several other things will get done while we are at the hospital. Janey is staying here with Kennedy & Jude while we are birthin' the baby. My plan is to be home Wednesday afternoon sometime with Kate (providing there aren't any reasons we can't leave that quickly). Then, anytime from Thursday on I expect some visitors. I will be home with her and not getting out for a couple of weeks except for taking her to the pediatrician for usual check-ups. So, you have no excuse!

I have a call list and an email list for this afternoon. We'll make the needed phone calls, but can't send the emails until we get back home. So, if you haven't heard from us and want to know something before there is a mass email sent out or a post to the blog, then please don't hesitate to call or come by the house. Oh yeah, you can check out the web nursery by clicking here if you are anxious for a photo of the little princess. Although, we could very possibly have a photo posted to the blog before they get her pic on the web nursery.

THANK YOU to all the friends and family that called yesterday to express concern and remind me that we will be in your prayers. I love you all! One dear friend said, "I hope she just slips out like a bar of soap." You gotta LOVE that...thanks, Donna, for always making me smile!

2 comments:

The Ekenseairs said...

"....I will rejoice and be glad in it"! Paige- I know you won't read this today, exactly, but just know that one more person was praying and rejoicing with you!!! Can't wait to me the newest little Condray miracle!!!

Fawn said...

Congratulations guys!!! Welcome baby Kate, you are truly blessed to have been given such a great mom and dad!!!! The Borden Family