All day yesterday I had contractions between 7 and 15 minutes apart. We just knew that we were going to end up at the hospital in the middle of the night. Well, those contractions came to an abrupt halt around 10:00-10:30 pm and I had no more until I woke up this morning at 4 am. I have only had 3 today so far.
Dr visit details: dilated to 2cm and 50% effaced, gained 4 pounds of fluid (total weight gain is 22.5 pounds), Kate's heart rate is perfect and she is still in the proper position for a vaginal delivery. WOOO HOOO!!! Dr L will schedule an induction and call me to let me know when it is scheduled for. She said it will be sometime on or before 4/21.
Dr visit details: dilated to 2cm and 50% effaced, gained 4 pounds of fluid (total weight gain is 22.5 pounds), Kate's heart rate is perfect and she is still in the proper position for a vaginal delivery. WOOO HOOO!!! Dr L will schedule an induction and call me to let me know when it is scheduled for. She said it will be sometime on or before 4/21.



1 comment:
I'm so excited!!!
Post a Comment