I got a call this afternoon from the OB's office and the induction is scheduled for next Tuesday, the 22nd at 8:00 am...unless, of course, I go into labor before then. That is definitely what I would prefer, but I know it's unlikely so I'll just wait patiently until next Tuesday and know that I have time to get a few things done in and around the house. Check the blog for pictures of Miss Kate. I hope to have some posted on Wednesday at the latest...Tuesday afternoon if I can swing it.
Just in case you were wondering, "induction" to me is defined as having the Dr break my water then waiting for an hour or so to see if I go into active labor. I prefer to do it without Pitocin and without an epidural or any meds at all. Please pray with me that this will happen.



No comments:
Post a Comment