April 12, 2008

MORE Pneumonia...

Took Jude back to the Dr Friday for a recheck and had them look at Kennedy while we were there because she was complaining with ear pain Thursday night. The results, an ear infection in one ear and pneumonia. So, the Condray home looks and feels like a pharmacy these days. Kennedy is on an antibiotic taken twice a day with food, Jude is on an antibiotic taken once a day with or without food. Hers has to be refrigerated, his does not. They are both taking Mucinex (once or twice a day) & Singulair (at night). Jude is taking inhaled steroids (twice a day) and Xopenex (when needed). Kennedy is using an Albuterol inhaler when needed. I am eating TUMS like they are candy due to Miss Kate and some lovely pregnancy side effects and I am taking an occasional Ambien just to get a good night's sleep. I think maybe Cary is the only one not taking drugs around here, although he probably needs something to deal with the three of us. It's really quite humorous when you think about it. Probably not funny to some, but the way we see it, it's either laugh or cry and around here we choose to laugh...most of the time.

I will extol the LORD at all times;
His praise will always be on my lips.
Psalm 34:1

No comments: