A man of many companions may come to ruin,
but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
Proverbs 18:24
Sometimes being a mom is a lonely gig. Toddlers don't leave much time for building close relationships. When I cried out to God for a friend, I heard that still, small voice say, "I'm your Friend." Wow. I'd totally forgotten that I had a friend in Jesus. If you're feeling isolated today, look up. You've got a friend in Him.



4 comments:
I love this post. Thanks for the reminder! And I still have Kate's present, whenever you're ready for a visitor. Love & miss you bunches!
Jana
I do feel you, but God always has a way of brightening your day. Be it something funny your kids do or a friend calling just to say hello at the perfect time. How lucky and blessed we are.
and OOOPPPs I posted as A-1 portable toilets :) LOL!!!
Happy Mother's day to one great mom :)
Post a Comment