I woke up Mother's Day morning and Cary leaned over the bed and said, "Kennedy & I are making pancakes!" Wow - what a treat. Sundays are so hectic for us trying to get everyone ready and out the door for church. It was so sweet of him to add something else to our Sunday morning. So sweet of him to think of me. I went to the kitchen and there waiting on me were two cards (one from Cary, one from the kids) and a gift from everyone. The cards made me tear up - I'm a cryer. The gift was a BIG box of Junior Mints (my favorite), a 3-pack of Orbit gum, and some bottle wash meant to "melt away stress" - definitely need that! On the bottom of the box was a picture of the "sweetest, softest robe on earth" on order from Bath & Body Works. The robe came today and it's amazing! I can't wait to put in on tomorrow morning after my shower. I may have to take a bath tonight before bed just so I can use the robe!!! It was a great morning and we had a wonderful day. THANK YOU to my wonderful husband and amazing kids!
Disney with the Dance team!
1 year ago



1 comment:
Awesome new page and I would love to have a baby fix one day soon :)
Post a Comment