October 28, 2008

Time to reconnect...

I thought I would never get this posted. So, here goes...Cary and I went on a vacation. WHAT!?!? Are you kidding me? That's a vacation without kids...without ANY kids. Don't get me wrong, we love the little boogers more than you know, but we need time away from them just as they need time away from us. Like Cary told Kennedy once when she questioned why she couldn't join us on a date "I loved your momma before I loved you."

I digress. Anyway, we went to Albuquerque, New Mexico and stayed 5 days and 5 nights. We shopped, ate great food, attended a wedding, made new friends, went to a movie, saw God's handiwork, and most importantly...spent time together as a couple. I was hard pressed to narrow down what pics to post (we took almost 400). So, I just picked my favorites. Hope you enjoy!



2 comments:

Lamar and Rachel Keller said...

I love it! Lamar and I are so happy you two had a great time. I hope we can always be your vacation spot. Love you both.

Erica said...

AWESOME PICTURES! Looks like you guys had a great trip!