November 25, 2008

Does it ever end...

This is often what my love seat looks like during the laundry process. Well, I shouldn't have even said "during the laundry process." I should just say this is often what my love seat looks like...period. Seems like the laundry is never-ending. However, I felt such personal satisfaction today when I could say that the only clothes NOT clean and put away were the ones we were wearing. THAT has only happened one other time in our 6 years of marriage (maybe).
Post a comment please and let me know I'm not the only one that uses a costly piece of furniture for such things. It would encourage me if you can sympathize.

5 comments:

Benjamin G. Ross said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!!! I'm so happy that you conquered the never ending laundry monster! Now there's hope for people like me who believe that laundry reproduces and comes out of hiding just when you think it's all finished!

Great job, and your baking looks amazing, by the way. If you're interested in a good cheesecake recipe, I'll be glad to share! =0)

Lynn said...

I have a smallish laundry room, but I refuse to let anything leave the room without being folded or hung up. I don't know if that makes me crazy or not!(HA) Either way...it is always a mess from sorting the clothes. NO ONE in my family can use the hamper when the floor is just as convienant

Shanda said...

Yes, I do this, too, and I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! I was actually kind of surprised when I just checked our big, leather chair and saw that it wasn't full of piles of clean clothes. Must be because my mom is in town! :)

Nic said...

Oh Honey, you have seen pic's of my love seat. It's a permanent decoration for our living room:) and I agree, when you think your all done more comes out from hiding!! Hope ya'll have a happy thanksgiving.

and ps I'm going to attempt the chocolate cookies today..Wish me luck!!

Bubba Jack said...

I don't understand where the laundry comes from.......perhaps the "elf of a shelf" brings me more each night!!!!