November 10, 2008

Happy & heaven bound...

In Kennedy's music class at school, while singing/doing the Hokey Pokey, instead of "that's what it's all about", they sing "happy & heaven bound." She taught this to her Daddy and then, of course, they had to do the Hokey Pokey. Jude couldn't stand to just sit and watch, so he joined in...of sorts. Hope you enjoy it as much as Kate and I did.

3 comments:

Erica said...

I love it! I love how excited Jude gets!

Little Oak Table said...

the little angle pics are so cute.

how do you like that sit up bathtub thing? do i need one?

and your carrot cake looks amazing!

Blessings All Mine said...

Hello---I'm the photographer from Megan's wedding. Her blog is how I found yours. I was intrigued by the blog title so I decided to come read. I love this video. Too cute!!!!