Yesterday was my 12-week OB visit. They put me in an ultrasound room and immediately I was concerned as to why since my next ultrasound shouldn't be for another 8 weeks. The nurse told me not to worry that she was just doing was the doc told her. Doc came in and told me she had time to do it...and well, she figured I earned it since this is the 4TH ONE - j/k! That's why. COOL! Who doesn't want to see pics of the baby, right? Everything measured right on target for 12 weeks and 5 days, heart was healthy, spine growing nice and straight, 10 fingers, 10 toes, precious little hands and feet, cute little alien face...and WHAT! She could tell the gender! IT'S A BOY!
We are thrilled to have found out so early. My doc won't tell you a gender unless she is 100% sure. If she isn't 100% sure, then she just says she can't tell. She won't even give you a clue as to what she THINKS it is. So we KNOW for sure IT'S A BOY! We are so excited to be having another little Condray man. Jude will have someone to put in a head lock.
The name has already been decided, but I cannot reveal until all of the appropriate people have been told (family). We want to tell a few people in person. As soon as we do that, I'll let you in on the name!



5 comments:
Congrats on another Condray BOY!!!! Yay!!! Had to even things up, huh?? Ha!!! So excited for you guys!
I'm so tickled for you guys! Glad everything looked good and hope your feeling better!!
Congrats! Love you.
Yay!!! That first day when I met you at the Christmas party...you said you thought the baby was a boy, and you were right!!!! How fun! Can't wait to hear the name of Avery Kate's classmate and playmate!! Congrats!!!
When are you going to share the name with the general public? :)
Post a Comment