February 9, 2009

A good name...

His name can now be revealed. All the appropriate people have been told, so now we can share it with all our blogging friends.

GEORGE SHEPARD CONDRAY

George is Cary's dad's name and Shepard is my mother's maiden name. We will call him "Shep". Most of you know how I am about family names. If not, click here. Please spare us the jokes...yes, we know there was once a dog named Shep. Think about it though, there was probably a dog once somewhere with YOUR name too. (o: Moving on. We are really excited about his name and can't wait to meet the little guy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"That was Shep Condray on the tackle"....its a keeper!

Lamar and Rachel Keller said...

I love it! I think it sounds handsome.

Heather said...

I LOVE it, too! I love family names! You cracked me up about the dog's names....my sweet puppy is "Gracie" and I think it is SUCH a compliment to any little girls' named that!!! (They probably all don't feel the same way! :))SO EXCITED about Shep and I am NOT ruling out an arranged marriage with him and Avery Kate!!! ha!

Nic said...

Well, as always I can't wait to get my hands on little Shep!

Lamar and Rachel Keller said...

This is completely unrelated to the name post, but I just love it when I check out your blog and see that amazing picture of you and Cary overlooking the lovely horizon. It reminds me of how great it was to have you guys here to share our wedding and home. I love and miss you.