Earlier this week, Nancy came and stayed with Jude and Kate while I carted Kennedy to and from school and ran some errands in between. Needless to say, Nancy is a lifesaver if ever there was one.
One thing she is trying to help with while she is here is potty training Jude. It's a tough job. He is one hard-headed little boy...sweet as they come, but he just has to do things HIS way. So, he has "tee-teed" in the potty several times, but never pooped...until Monday. He had obviously never really taken notice of his own poop before. He looked in the potty and said "Look, Nancy! It's worms." LOVELY! My son has worms. I mean, not really, but that's what he thinks and you and I both know he'll go somewhere and tell someone about it. It's really a miracle in my 4 1/2 years of parenting that we haven't already been investigated by Child Protective Services at least once.
Think about it....Kennedy has eaten dog food on several occasions and once ate a rock in the church parking lot, Jude has "worms", Kennedy openly tells people that we don't do time out, we just get spankings, if Kate could talk, I'm sure she would tell you she is neglected and left in the corner to cry, and poor little Shep...I don't even know how far along I am when people ask, I have to check my calendar or look at the floating baby on the blog. It's sad, and it's only gonna get worse. I should probably go ahead and call CPS myself and save someone else the trouble.



1 comment:
LOL!!! Mom told me about the worms! I told maybe that will help in the potty training :)
Post a Comment