A jewel of a find at the Big Buck Classic. Take a look at the first pic and see if you can see anything completely NUTSO in it. No? Take a look at the second pic! Are you kidding me?!?!?! Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE Arkansas and can't think of anywhere else on God's green earth I had rather live, but sometimes you gotta admit the people here are just a tad bit...I don't know, what's the world....INSANE! PIG LICKER - CHOCOLATE DIPPED BACON! Are you kidding me?!?!?! I have GOT to send this one in to Jay Leno.





2 comments:
I know! When I tell people here about my home state, they look at me like I am making up the biggest stories ever. I have to REALLY WORK to convince them I am telling the truth. You gotta love a place that is stranger than fiction.
okay...so is it bad that chocolate dipped bacon sounds good to me!?!?! When my mom makes chocolate gravy I dip my bacon in the gravy...very good!
Post a Comment