February 11, 2009

Stuck...

Last night, Cary, Kennedy & Kate are sitting down at the dinner table getting ready to eat. I am finishing up putting everything on the table. Jude had already been called to the table but hadn't quite made it there yet. We hear him bellow from the play room, "Mommy, I stuck." This is a common phrase in our house (from him) so I wasn't too concerned. I walked around the corner to find this...



He wasn't really stuck, he just wanted me to see his creativity. He wouldn't let me help him down, because he feels the need to do 99% of everything by himself. So, I snapped his pic and left him there. He did soon join us for dinner...unscathed.

3 comments:

Lamar and Rachel Keller said...

You know....if you really study that picture, it is amazing how he ever got up there in that position in the first place!

Erica said...

Just think about this Shep will have someone to "hoist" him into these positions...he won't have to get up there all by himself.

Heather said...

This is so stinkin' hilarious!!!