Well, I'm not really blue, but it seems the blog is. I just haven't had the drive or interest much lately to spend time working on it. Oh, believe me, it's not that there is nothing of interest going on in our lives. It's just that I have so little time to myself and when I do find a little time, I feel obligated to be cleaning house, doing laundry or trying to catch up on Bible study or sleep. I have said before that I am one of those people that feels guilty about everything and I actually feel guilty about not keeping the blog updated. However, if I spend time on the blog, then I feel guilty for not having accomplished some other important task in the house. Enough about me...
The last time I posted we were all a little under the weather. Kate had a recheck at the dr today and her ears are clear and she is a healthy little girl again. She weighed in today at 26.2 lbs. Jude got over his stomach bug pretty quickly and is running around terrorizing his sisters again. Ah, to be a big brother. What a joy it must be!
Kennedy was on spring break last week and left for Hope with Janey and Poppa on Sunday. Jude, Kate and I went down to join her on Tuesday and stayed the rest of the week. While we were there, I helped Janey get organized for and have a garage sale. We didn't make a million, but we did pretty good.
Jude is getting closer and closer to being potty trained. We're not there yet, but everyday we inch a little closer (and I do mean inch, maybe centimeter is more accurate). But I am optimistic that we'll have it done in the next couple of months. It HAS to be done before Shep arrives. I can't imagine 3 in diapers! (God knew I wouldn't have made a good mother of multiples!) Jude's vocabulary and speech improve every day and he is really losing that "baby" look and looking more like a little boy every day. He plays alone very well - much like a first-born. The girls do not play alone well...they need constant attention much like their mother. (just being honest)
Kate is growing and has gotten so big. She is still wearing size 4 diapers (has been for a while) and 18 and 24 month clothes. She was 11 months old a week ago. I can't believe the little angel is going to be ONE in less than a month.
That's about all I have today. I have a bunch of pics that I'll try and get posted sometime this week...although I can't for the life of me figure out when that might happen.



No comments:
Post a Comment