June 8, 2009

ABC's of Life...

My friend Nicole did this on her blog and it looked like fun since I am up at 4:06 am and have been awake since 2:45.

A -Age: 35
B- Bed Size: have a queen but planning to buy a king in the NEAR future
C- Chore you hate: folding laundry
D- Dog's Name: Rascal & Sunny
E- Essential start to your day: shower - don't talk to me until after my shower
F- Favorite Color: red
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: gold
H- Height: 5'9"
I- Instruments you play: used to could play a mean clarinet, re-learning how to play piano, and I can play the radio really well
J- Job Title: mom, chauffeur, maid, cook, nurse, secretary, etc, etc, etc,
K- Kids: Kennedy (4), Jude (2), Kate (1), Shep (in-utero)
L-Living Arrangements: husband, kids, 2 dogs
M- Moms name: Carol Jane
N- Nicknames: PW, Paiger, Bro. Paige
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other than child-birth: pneumonia numerous times, nose job
P- Pet Peeve: people who stick their nose in other people's business instead of taking care of their own massive problems - Matthew 7:3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
Q- Quote from a movie: "Nobody puts Baby in a corner."
R- Right or Left handed: right
S- Siblings: 1 brother, Chris
T- Time you wake up: when not pregnant 6:30-ish; when pregnant 2:45 to 3:30
U- Underwear: yes, I wear them...everyday
V- Vegetable you dislike: beets
W- Ways you run late: does this mean "reasons" I run late? if so, it's usually because I am trying to get one more thing done before I run out the door
X- X-rays you've had: lungs, CT scan of head, MRI of head, sinuses/nose, dental, kidney-dye test
Y- Yummy food you make: corn dip sounds good right now (o:
Z- Zoo Favorite: just about anything that is a baby - except spiders and snakes and the like; i could sit and stare at the baby giraffes for hours

3 comments:

Lamar and Rachel Keller said...

Nobody puts Baby in a corner--you kill me! :) I love it.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the "Nobody puts Baby in a conrner"!!! Wish I would have thought of that one!!!

Nic said...

whats up with "Bro. paige" please explain. i gotta hear this. josh a