June 8, 2009

Blog Award...


I am honored to have received the "Queen of All Things Awe-Summm" blog award from Nicole.

As Queen, it is my duty to 1) list 7 things that make me Awe-summm, 2) pass the award onto 7 bloggers, and 3) tag those bloggers to let them know they are Queens too and link back to the one who tagged me.

Seven Things That Make me Awesome:
1: I have been saved by the grace of God.
2: God has blessed me with a husband that I don't deserve.
3: I have FOUR amazing children.
4: I have lots of friends that love and care about me.
5: God entrusted me with the role of Pastor's Wife...what an amazing honor and responsibility!!!
6: I'm blessed to be able to stay home with my kids.
7: God has granted me the desires of my heart. I don't understand why b/c I don't deserve any of them. I have the life I have always dreamed of!

I now pass this award along to 7 Awe-Summm Bloggers:

No comments: