June 22, 2009

Shep - 32 weeks...

Dr visit this morning...his heart rate in the 140s-150s which is good, my BP 110/68 which is good, and my weight gain up 2 1/2 pounds which makes the total 18.5 pounds to date. My belly, which should measure 32 centimeters, now measures 33 centimeters...not that anyone is surprised. I just keep reminding myself that she most likely won't let me go to term and will induce at 38 or 39 weeks. That means 6 1/2 weeks left at the very most. Several people seem to think that I may actually go into labor on my own this time. I've never done that before. I think it would be a nice change.
Go back in 2 weeks for 34 weeks ultrasound to see how big the little booger is. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Shep! It's almost time for him to be here, i cannot wait for another Condray! Thanks for the excitment. We are very excited ourselves. :)