July 2, 2009

My "inner gypsy"...


Found a new blog and website that I simply love! Erica would say that my "inner gypsy" is rearing it's ugly head because this is the pic that lured me to the blog and website in the first place. It's 12x12 scrapbook paper!!! And, yes, I am seriously considering this for the kid's playroom. Just wanted to share. I think they have lots of great ideas and inspiration.


4 comments:

Erica said...

Yep the "inner gypsy" is OUT! That's for sure!

Lindsay said...

That is the coolest wall ever!!! Love that you shared it.

Anonymous said...

I love this! And one day when i have kids i may just have to use it! :)

Oh and i don't think we are going to be able to make the Condray Cookout. :( i'll email you about it later.

Bubba Jack said...

Love the patchwork look wall. You could put a spen on it and do some initials or quotes etc.... Totally see you doing this! Keep it up, you are almost to the end. Imagine having two in there!!!