July 16, 2009

Quick Kate update...

She is really doing much better yesterday and today. The antibiotics seem to be working well. She doesn't have much appetite due to the antibiotics, but as long as she is drinking plenty, then it doesn't matter to me how much or what she is eating. I am giving her anything and everything that she might want to eat or drink. Yesterday, it was an apple that she thought was the most wonderful thing in the world. Who knows what will be the magic food or drink today. We still haven't heard from the dr office regarding the culture. I am going to cling to the cliche that no news is good news...although I might call them today just to check in.

Kennedy and Jude were at Grandmother and Granddad's for a few days and they came home last night after church. Kate is thrilled that they are home and that seemed to really lift her spirits as well. Will keep you posted as I know more.

2 comments:

Erica said...

So glad she is feeling better!

Jennifer Berry said...

Good news! You need me next week?