Welcome to the virtual scrapbook of a bi-vocational minister,
a stay-at-home-mom,
four kids & two dogs...
and we're all blessed beyond measure!
---------------------------
Click HERE to send us an email.
Ok....again, no sound. But this southern baptist, heavenly highway hymnal, and potluck kid knew that song by the movements alone. This little light of mine, Iºm gonna let it shine!! Hide it under a bushel, NO!!
I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing. Motivates me to let my light shine here in the middle of the Atlantic!
2 comments:
Ok....again, no sound. But this southern baptist, heavenly highway hymnal, and potluck kid knew that song by the movements alone. This little light of mine, Iºm gonna let it shine!! Hide it under a bushel, NO!!
I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing. Motivates me to let my light shine here in the middle of the Atlantic!
That was priceless. I have watched it several times.
Gretchan
Post a Comment