Welcome to the virtual scrapbook of a bi-vocational minister,
a stay-at-home-mom,
four kids & two dogs...
and we're all blessed beyond measure!
---------------------------
Click HERE to send us an email.
Huge props to Heather at Butterflygirlms Blog Designs. She is responsible for the awesome new custom layout and design of "The Condrays" blog. I also used one of her FREE templates on my "In the kitchen" blog. Thanks again, Heather. I love it!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Great job!! I think you've inspired us all to refresh our looks!!! :) I get so sick of the same ole thing that everyone else has....yours looks great!!
2 comments:
It looks SO good! Love it! I am going to get a new look soon!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Great job!! I think you've inspired us all to refresh our looks!!! :) I get so sick of the same ole thing that everyone else has....yours looks great!!
Post a Comment