So, this will most likely be my last post with this title on "The Condrays" blog. I now have the "In the kitchen..." blog up and running. Although, there aren't any posts yet. HA! Thanks to everyone that voted in my poll. I appreciate you! Click here to go see it and I'll try and have a post up soon.
If you like the template/background, please let Heather know. She has some awesome stuff and it's FREE! My plan is to use her seasonal templates and headers on the ITK blog. Been chatting with her over email and she's a pretty cool chic!
If you like the template/background, please let Heather know. She has some awesome stuff and it's FREE! My plan is to use her seasonal templates and headers on the ITK blog. Been chatting with her over email and she's a pretty cool chic!



3 comments:
Got your new blog on my list. Can´t wait to get some good recipes from you. Miss you tons!!
rockin' new family page!!!
OK! Love the kitchen blog page, too! Way cute!
Post a Comment