October 27, 2009

Catching up...

You know how you suddenly realize that you have several weeks and events worth of pics on your camera that you have done nothing with?  Well, today is one of those days and I am trying to post some things to get caught up.  Enjoy!



Kennedy borrowed my camera for a while during our last visit in Hope.  She posed Kate in the chair with stuffed animals and tried to get some good photos.  It was too funny to watch.  This is one of my faves...Kate holding the chickens in the air.  Great photo op!


Shep is getting SO big and looking more and more like his brother...although he has his own unique look as well.  Here he is fast asleep in his muscle man shirt that Micah and Rachel got him.  He often sleeps with his hands balled into fists looking like he is ready to punch whomever may disturb him.  That's probably a wise move around here.


When I cleaned out my wall oven the other day, this is what I got out of the bottom of it BEFORE I actually sprayed the cleaner.  I made a brownie bottom cheesecake a while back and forgot to put the springform pan on a cookie sheet.  Well, part of the brownie bottom ended up in the bottom of the oven.  BUT, the cheesecake turned out good and that's what's important, right?


Kate took a little fall at church a few weeks ago while I was in Bible study.  This is what her shirt and jacket looked like when I came out.  She had a pretty good scrape on her chin, a nasty bite inside her lip and a good little knot on her head, but she survived.  From the looks of her clothes, you would have thought there had been a gun shot wound.


This is what Kate does when you hold up a camera.


This is what I like to call her sassy pants attitude (puckered lips)...when she doesn't know you are pointing the camera at her.


Kennedy modeling her Snow White dress...with a veil???....over a lime green shirt???  But, oh those eyes...aren't they gorgeous!


Jude and Kennedy playing hospital.  If memory serves, I believe Kennedy was in surgery.  And, yes, those are metal kitchen tongs.  The pink thing toward the bottom of the pic is a hot pink plastic ladel.  WHAT!?!?No one is going to choose Jude for their primary care physician after seeing this!


I love love LOVE this pic.  It is so good of both of them.  Kennedy adores her baby brother and she works so hard to help me with him.

No, we did NOT let her feed herself a serving of a trifle made with pudding, cool whip and brownies.  No way.  What responsible parent would do such a thing?


She kind of looks like her Unkie with that chocolate cupcake mustache and goatee.


And, last, but CERTAINLY not least, Kennedy and Jude playing dress up.  Kennedy in a pink dress that Mrs. Shirley bought for her.  And, yes, that is my son in a Cinderella dress.  This is definite blackmail material in about 10 years.  He CHOSE to put on the dress.  Kennedy did not do it for him, nor did she suggest it.

4 comments:

Collin said...

I know what you mean about being behind on pictures. I've got photos from Halloween last year that need to be filed.

Love the blackmail photo too!

Erica said...

Love all the pictures! I love the pic of Jude in a dress! Cracks me up!

Heather said...

Great pics!!! Shep has changed a lot! He is getting big and looking more "baby" than "newborn" now! :)

Lamar and Rachel Keller said...

Perhaps Jude is `wazing´ Kennedy. Remember those days? Every single time she saw me, she wanted to ´waze´me. Ha! Miss you guys lots.

PS: Did I mention we are so super stoked about our package with St. Ives and hot sauce. Man, we love you guys. We will send something special for everyone at church when we get the package!!