October 22, 2009

Q&A...

What's the one thing most people would be surprised to know about you?
Some people know this about me, but I suppose not "most" people.  About 2 weeks prior to my 15th birthday, on Christmas break, I had rhinoplasty.  In layman's terms, that's a NOSE JOB!  That's right folks, plastic surgery.  It was certainly not elective surgery though.  I broke my nose that fall of 1988 twice in 2 weeks time.  All of the cartilage was shattered and I couldn't breathe through my nose.  During that same surgery, scar tissue, from recurring sinus infections, was removed from my sinuses.  My nose prior to the break and reconstruction was slightly different, but the dr did a pretty good job.  The tip of it turns up now a tiny bit more than before.  That's really the only difference.  A few months later, they did a second surgery to remove scar tissue that resulted from the first surgery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna have plastic surgery...but a little further down.