I am hosting a Premier Designs Jewelry Party on Thursday the 29th at 6:30 pm where we'll try on great jewelry and talk about fashion and accessories. I don't know about you, but I need all the help I can get in the fashion department. What little fashion sense I had flew out the window years ago. My friend Anna (the jewelry lady) is GREAT at what she does and you'll love her as much as I do. Come meet Anna, see the fabulous jewelry, eat some delicious refreshments, make a friend or two and have a great time with girls. Think about it...a couple hours away from laundry, cleaning and kids. Of course you should come...it's a no brainer! BRING A FRIEND!
Leave me a comment and let me know if you are coming. Email me if you directions to the house.




1 comment:
I'm going to escape long enough to come!!! Can't wait to see Shep and jewels!!!
Post a Comment