10. I am THANKFUL for the acceptance of children. They are so forgiving!
9. I am THANKFUL the playroom has been cleaned, swept and mopped today.
8. I am THANKFUL my husband had safe travels to & from a funeral today.
7. I am THANKFUL for a husband that loves and serves the Lord in many capacities.
6. I am THANKFUL for changing diapers, for I know some day I will miss this stage of life and not long for the next.
5. I am THANKFUL for napping babies.
4. I am THANKFUL for electricity (we lost power temporarily today and I have to admit it scared me a bit).
3. I am THANKFUL for peaceful silence.
2. I am THANKFUL for that still small voice.
1. I am THANKFUL I still hear that still small voice.
Disney with the Dance team!
1 year ago



2 comments:
I am thankful for you reminding me to be still and listen to that voice. Love you.
Love Thankful Thursday!!
Post a Comment