Shep is actually 7 months old at the time of this post, but I thought I should probably post his 6 month stats before time gets away from me and I have 9 month stats.
Below is what Shep looks like most of the time. Moving at a very rapid pace in his jumper. If he isn't in his jumper, he is laying on a quilt in the floor or in his bed and still constantly moving. He is an active little guy and very happy most of the time. Just keep his bottom clean and dry, his belly full and make sure he is rested. All those basic needs met and he is good to go. He did start eating baby food veggies and cereal about 5 weeks and and is loving it! He also stares at our food and smacks his lips. One of these days, son, one of these days. (o: He still has no teeth. And of the 4, his hair is the only one that never turned blonde even a little bit.
I did manage to get one still shot of him during this photo session.
6 month stats are as follows:
Weight - 17 pounds (50%)
Height - 26.75 inches (50%)
Head Circumference - 17.5 (75%)



No comments:
Post a Comment