It's been a long time since I did a NMM post. So, I figured it was high time for me share some of my NMM blunders with my millions of readers.
- I always swore I would never become a short-order cook for my kids/family by cooking/fixing something different for everyone in the family. In light of that, I DID NOT at lunch today fix fish sticks for Kate, a grilled cheese for Kennedy and myself and a PB&J for Jude. Nope, NOT ME!
- I did not, over the course of several days, watch a small tear grow to a larger one in the fitted sheet on my bed and do nothing about it. Nope, NOT ME! (Anyone know where I can get quality sheets at a discounted price?)
- I did not sing the "name game" song 40+ times for my kids today while I was fixing their lunch. Nope, NOT ME!
- I am certainly not sitting at the computer posting to my blog while there is laundry to be folded and a house to be cleaned. Nope, NOT ME!
- Nor did I make cupcakes this morning for no reason while there was laundry to be folded and a house to be cleaned. Nope, NOT ME!



3 comments:
I just bought some king size 350 thread count sheets at tjmaxx for $35. We love them!
That SAME thing happened to our sheets right after AK was born...we ignored it and it kept getting bigger and bigger until it almost overtook the whole bed!!! ha! So then instead of buying new ones we just now use our "extra" fitted sheet on the bottom and our old/normal regular sheet on top. They don't even match!! How redneck is that!?!? Now that I think about it, perhaps we should shop for sheets together?!?!? ha! I miss you, friend. Praying for you and sweet Kennedy this week!
ha! and this is why i love you!
bed bath and beyond has wonderful king sized sheets with high soft thread counts for great prices.
and man, i guess if you have to go to the big city you need to go ahead and go to dinner, right? isn't that how that works ?
Post a Comment