I have intended to write this post for quite some time now. Today I did something (read on to find out) that inspired me to get it done.
About 3 months ago, I gave up shopping at Wal-Mart. I talked to several people about shopping at Kroger and I just decided I would save more money and have a more pleasant shopping experience if I made the switch. I must say, that has definitely proved to be the truth. I have saved quite a bit of money and I feel like we are eating better and I am even cooking more. I have been watching the weekly sale paper put out by Kroger and I have become a crazy coupon clipper. Although I know I could be doing even more in the coupon world. I'm building up to it.
So, what did I do today that inspired me to write this post? I purchased my first coupon organizer. YAY ME! Okay, so yes, I'm a big geek. To say I am excited about this purchase is truly an understatement. I have been researching coupon organizers online and finally found something that made sense to me and I thought would work, not only now, but in the future as the number of coupons I clip increases.
I purchased the Deluxe Coupon Organizer from Coupons With Style. This lady only sells on etsy right now and she makes these organizers herself. I also sell my PbyP stuff on etsy and I love buying from others on etsy. I know it's a lot of stay-at-home folks just trying to make ends meet or make a dollar or two from a hobby they enjoy. Makes me feel good to know I'm helping someone out. When I get the organizer, I'll try and remember to do another post. I know you are going to be anxiously waiting. (o:



3 comments:
You know how proud I am of your switch away from WalMart to Kroger....whatever the reason! :)
Hi there! First time commenter here...have you used www.thegrocerygame.com? It's well worth the $10 every 2 months if you ask me, you can save a ton!!
I'm a geek with you! I've been a die hard coupon clipper and had my organizer for some time!
Post a Comment