Oh Paige. How can it be? We were just about to have these boys like yesterday. Shep is precious! Happy birthday, Shep!!!Gretchan
I don't believe it!!! He is not ONE! What a doll!
he is soooo cute!! Look at that adorable face!! Can't believe he's one already...
WOW! A year old already. Happy birthday, Shep! Miss you guys.
Did you take that last picture? I'm way impressed ;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh Paige. How can it be? We were just about to have these boys like yesterday. Shep is precious! Happy birthday, Shep!!!
Gretchan
I don't believe it!!! He is not ONE!
What a doll!
he is soooo cute!! Look at that adorable face!! Can't believe he's one already...
WOW! A year old already. Happy birthday, Shep! Miss you guys.
Did you take that last picture? I'm way impressed ;)
Did you take that last picture? I'm way impressed ;)
Post a Comment