August 28, 2010

What is THAT?...





So, this evening I raised up all the seats in the middle row of the van and found THAT under Kate's seat.  WHAT IS THAT!?!?  For a brief moment, I was stumped, but it didn't take me long to figure it out.  Leave me a comment with your guesses.  I'd love to hear what you think.  First one to get it right?  Hmmm, ok - next time I bake something, I'll bring some of it to your house.  How's that for a prize?  (o:

4 comments:

Lamar and Rachel Keller said...

Lamar and I totally know what that is....we see them every single day here: a really, really, old banana peel!! What do we get all the way out here?!?! :) Love ya!

Nic said...

LOL!! I love you!! I'm scared to even look under our seats!!

Becke' said...

definitely a banana peel! (and I guessed it before I read the comment!) I know I didn't win, but you are welcome to share your culinary talents any old day with me...just sayin'!

andi brown said...

BANANA!!! I took one close look and knew! haha! GROSS!!! ; ) Where are my goodies?!?!