February 22, 2010

Not me Monday...

I did not do a post that included pictures of my home then when reviewing the pictures in the post find my son's shoes I had been looking for.  Not me!

I did not decide I didn't want the crunch'n'munch at Target and put it under my buggy because I was too lazy to walk back to where I got it and put it up.  Then I certainly did not forget it was down there and deny it was mine when an employee noticed it as I was leaving.  Not me!

I did not, while on a business phone call, threaten to spank my children with a wooden spoon dripping with gravy if they didn't quiet down.  Not me!

I did not forget to give my kids their antibiotics this morning and run out to the van with their meds and a syringe then dose them all up while they were strapped in their car seats.  Not me!

For other NOT ME MONDAY posts, visit MckMama.

1 comment:

Nic said...

LOL!! Now See...Wasn't that fun?!?