It was that time of year again when I forego my romantic evening with my dear husband so my daughter can be courted by her father. It is a very willing sacrifice on my part. This was her 4th date with her Daddy - click to see old pics and posts...2007, 2008, 2009. He will be her beau until Mr. Right (the man God intends for her to marry) comes along. She LOVES her date and talks about it all year long in anticipation. Where will they eat? What will she order? What will she wear? How will we fix her hair? Jewelry? Purse? It is such a special and precious time for her and her Daddy and I love to stand and watch in awe at her love for that man. I pray, even now, for the man God is preparing for her. I pray he comes to know the Lord early. I pray his home life is stable and secure. I pray he is being taught how to properly treat his future bride.
Walking over to the fireplace to have her picture made with her Daddy. We curled her hair this year with the curling iron and pulled it back "like a 6-year-old."
The annual V-day pic with Daddy before they leave for their date. She was so excited to have on a SKIRT, her ring that Janey & Poppa gave her, and her necklace that MaMa & Pa gave her. And she told me she HAD to wear pink.
And this year after dinner, a trip to the mall and Old Navy led to a quick pose with the mannequins. Too funny!




1 comment:
I'm such a dork. I wondered who this group of people was till I read the caption at the bottom.
Oh, yeah, mannequins, that explains the diversity of the crew.
LOL.
Post a Comment